When it comes to employment law, it's important for both employers and employees to understand the specific aspects of the law that pertain to them. For years, California has been considered one of the most employee-friendly states in the entire U.S., with strict regulations on work hours and other provisions that have been laid out to favor workers. At the same time, employers also have some guaranteed rights to protect them and their business from certain pitfalls, so it's always important to have a fundamental understanding of these state employment laws, and how they can affect you or your business.
What areas of employment law can you help with?
As a professional employment attorney from San Jose, CA, I have been working with local individuals and businesses for over 10 years to help settle a wide variety of different employment law issues. I have the experience of working with both employers and employees, which has provided me with an intimate understanding of various employment laws and statutes at both the state and federal level. Over the years, being a licensed employment lawyer from San Jose, CA, I have helped clients with the following employment law proceedings:
- Class action employment lawsuits
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Employment discrimination
- Employee Benefits
- Firing and wrongful termination
- Hiring and employment contracts
- Maternity and military leave
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Noncompete clauses and agreements
- Overtime, wage, and hour disputes
- Other complex legal matters